Purchasing a property is not simply a matter of signing a contract and picking up the keys and title documents at settlement. Step by Step Conveyancing takes care of all the following on your behalf :-
- Making sure the contract protects your rights and interests and suits your needs;
- Providing the correct advice in relation to all matters under the Contract;
- Performing the necessary legal searches and advising of their outcome and performing any necessary action should it be required;
- Arranging for the payment of monies and proper legal registration of any docments not handled by your Bank;
- Informing the necessary authorities of the purchase and supplying them with the required information;
- Adjusting paid rates and body corporate levies and preparing final settlement statements; and
- Attending settlement on your behalf.
How do you use Step by Step Conveyancing Pty Ltd
All you need to do to have us act on your behalf is contact us, or have your agent send through the contract once it has been signed. As soon as we receive your contract we will send you through a number of documents to inform you of your rights and obligations under the contract as well as formalise our engagement as your Conveyancers. As your matter progresses we will contact you via your preferred method of contact to make sure that you are kept informed of the progress of your purchase.
Our clients include First Home Buyers, Pensioners, Families, Investors, Developers, Real Estate Agents, Financial/Mortgage Brokers, Accountants and Financial Advisors.
All conveyancing services are offered at cost effective fixed fee rates delivered by highly qualified and experienced Licensed Conveyancer, Elisa Western.
Contact us today on (02) 9629 4800 to arrange a consultation.